Is this anyone else's favorite part of Us Weekly?? I don't know why, but I absolutely love anything like this. I also love surveys where I can get to know someone better. Maybe it's just my utter nosiness that makes me loves this, but I am so intrigued with facts about people.
Tina did a similar post a few weeks ago and I thought I would follow suit. Plus, I should probably let you get to know me a little better, so I thought it appropriate to tell you 25 things about me. I was reading Britney Spears's "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" this Saturday while laying out and found it quite boring considering it was Britney Spears. Hopefully mine is a little more entertaining!
- I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch my senior year of high school as an in-store model....HATED IT!!
- Coconut makes me gag, but I LOVE coconut rum/pina coladas.
- A girl in my dorm freshman year at Baylor pierced my cartilage with a needle.
- I was bald until I was 2 years old.
- I then only grew curly cews around the back of my head!
- I am not a fan of talking on the phone. Wish I was to better keep up with people.
- My favorite place is Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. It just feels like home!!
- I used to not be able to go to bed without popping my fingers, toes, back & neck. I've toned it down since marrying Ben.
- My first concert was Celine Dion! My dad told the whole fam we were going to a MAVS game & surprised us. Totally How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!!
- I played outside hitter in volleyball until my sophomore year in high school. I then moved to libero, my FAVORITE!!
- I'm 1 of 4 girls. Katie, Christie & Martie are my sisters. My parents have 2 girls who now live with them, Katie & Sarah. And I now have 2 nieces, Annie & Charlotte. No boys other than the husbands & my dad.
- I've never seen a Star Wars or Indiana Jones movie.
- My favorite movie when I was little was Steel Magnolias. I would tell my mom "I wanna watch Weeza!"
- I quit cheerleading just before I got my full & miss tumbling a TON.
- I led worship for my high school youth group & at Young Life Club for my high school. I also sang a solo in church for Graduation Sunday my senior year & used to sing on Christmas Eve with my sisters.
- I've had 2 knee surgeries & no longer have cartilage in my right knee.
- I've run 2 half marathons.
- I did a Gatorade campaign my junior year in high school.
- I absolutely love being with my family & always have the best time when we're together. That includes my family & my husband's family.
- I'm obsessed with planning. I once had 3 planners in college, 1 for the office I held in my sorority, 1 for school & 1 for my personal life.
- I love old fashioned ice cream parlors. Ben & I got engaged in one!!
- My 2 weaknesses are ice cream/frozen yogurt & chips & salsa.
- My husband can make me laugh harder than anyone else!
- I am notoriously loud. My mom once made me get my hearing checked!
- Best day of my life was the day I married Ben. I absolutely loved our wedding day & the days leading up to it!
Spring Break '10
Wedding Day with my beautiful sisters!
Half Marathon #2 - Can you tell we're best friends? Totally in sync!!
Ben proposing at my very favorite ice cream parlor, Beth Marie's!!
Best Day EVER!!!