Monday, March 5, 2012

A Glimpse of the Mountains

We got back from Vail last night and although it feels good to be back in TEXAS, I miss Colorado. I miss waking up with essentially no agenda other than skiing and enjoying Vail. I miss spending the majority of my day being active. I miss being reminded every time that I looked outside of God's incredible creation and how great He is! I'm not gonna lie...it was pretty tough to go back to sitting at a desk today.

Right now, I'm enjoying a relaxing night with my hubby and The Bachelor - Women Tell All! I don't know what it is, the altitude, the putting on the layers and layers or clothes, or what, but after a ski vacation, I always feel like I need another vacation to recover. I'm going to get some rest and come back this week with a recap of our trip. Here are a few pics to tease you!




Lookin' good right?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment