Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Be Thankful Challenge

November is such a fabulous month!! For starters it is my birthday month! It is also the month of crisp Fall days, Starbucks Christmas cups, deer hunting (hopefully a trip to Paducah, TX), the Turkey Trot and one of my very favorite holidays and time spent with family...THANKSGIVING!!

Yesterday Tina started the "Be Thankful Challenge" and I'm going to join. I've always been an overly optimistic person my entire life, but ever since I entered the "real world" I have become a little bit pessimistic and I don't like it. Hopefully this challenge will help me to look at all of the things I should be thankful for and turn me back to the super positive person I used to be.

I'll be posting something at the end of each day. I'm a day late, so I'll post something now for November 1st. 

November 1st - After a weekend trip to Austin to run the Run for the Water 10 mile race (recap to coming soon), I am beyond thankful for the legs God gave me to run and run well.

My 1st Half Marathon



No comments:

Post a Comment